© 2002 All Rights
Reserved by Small and Medium Enterprise Administration,
by The Taiwan Electrical contractors Association
Web Design by
King Polytechnic Engineering Co., Ltd
Electric Installation League Application requirements:
- Complete application form with required information provided:
- Fill detailed address in each blank,including county,town,section,valley...etc.
- Attach one 1' waste-above photo of the applicant,one
copy of the registered electric installation license,and
one copy of business license,one copy of registered company
license if the applicant is one brench of a certain company.
(If the business license is not available in one month,
a latersupplement is necessary to avoid Electric Installation
League regulation violation or possible license suspension.
- Application fee : one -time payment NT2,000 for all category.
- Annual fee: one-time payment NT5,000 for all category(NT1,000
for the league, NT3,000for the Representing Office )
- Subsidiary fee: one-time payment NT28,650 for all category
( NT 6,650 to the league, NT 22,000 to the Representing Office
- League development foundation fund : one-time payment NT 15,000
for all category ( NT 5,000 to the league, NT 10,000 to the
Representing Office, shown on the League account )
- Electric Installation logo mark net cost : NT 350
- The Electric Installation League regulates : all the new electric
installation business should make application for joining the
league within one month.Failure to do so may result in the refusal
of the Taipower company.